Carmen Taggart of www.BohemianBlend.com

Home Forums About You (our Members) Carmen Taggart of www.BohemianBlend.com

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tea Silvestre 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Hello! I am Carmen Taggart of Bohemian Blend ~

Carmen

I am a life coach and a lover of creative self-expression. I believe in teaching people how to use art, words and play to connect more deeply to their own wisdom. We can use these tools to manifest a reality that often seems out of reach as we travel through the darker times of life, like divorce, loss of friendship, and loneliness.

I am a single mom of three – two boys, a 16 year old and a 13 year old, and an 11 year old daughter. We have cyber/homeschooled for the last 11 years. So, being able to work from home and maintain flexible working hours is important to me and to our lifestyle.

I also, work as a VA for Artella – Words, Art and Spirit. I enjoy my work there supporting other women in creating businesses and watching the magic of creativity influence their lives.

I love journals, pens and new school supplies and a nice bottle of wine! And friends to laugh with!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.