collaborating to serve better

Home Forums Branding collaborating to serve better

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tea Silvestre 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Here are some to-do and work in progress of the collaborations I’ve been working on this past year. I find working alone (is lonely) and I’m much better collaborating with someone, it’s more fulfilling and fun. Challenge is finding the right person that is committed to following through to the end.

1. I’m working with an empowerment coach to include in my core branding program. My brand addresses the whole person. Most online programs don’t address the whole person so people often end up hiring different coaches and it’s not an effective or integrated process.
    – need to outline how we’d run the program together
    – how we would promote it (she has a bigger list than me)
    – doing a telesummit on marketing and mindset to show how addressing the whole person is a better way to go
    2. I partnered with the other half of me, a graphic and web designer to launch some niche marketing services in the health industry, we’ve created some great stuff but not getting it out their enough. Looking to collaborate with a sales person.
    – I feel like I’m doing most of the work to keep things going (partner has lost momentum) so I’m looking to partner with sales/business development person with contacts in my niche.

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

sorry about the slight delay Tea, my computer crashed and had to retype the entire thing on my phone

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Partnerships are such a vital piece of every successful biz venture. And also some of the hardest to master. As you’re finding, it’s more than challenging to find just the right folks so that you don’t end up doing the heavy lifting. You already know this, but I’ll remind you to get CRYSTAL CLEAR about expectations with those you hope to work with. Put those expectation IN WRITING. Decide how and when you’ll evaluate whether or not the relationship is serving both of you, and what you’ll do with any of the content/work you produce during your time together should you decide to separate. Biz partnerships are a real commitment. Like marriage. Be sure you’ve got your ducks in a row before you jump in with both feet.

Also: No worries about the delay, Eva.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.