Energized! info and letter to client

Home Forums Sales Pages Energized! info and letter to client

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TreasuredGuest 2 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

I want to preface this by saying that I just free wrote the letter and I know it is LONG. Between the starter recipe and the letter, I think (I hope!) I have captured enough to tighten it up into a more cohesive sales page. But of course eagerly await all your feedback.

Starter recipe for the Sales Page:
    1. Problem
    Claire has been putting herself last for so long that she no longer knows what she likes, needs or wants. She is feeling constantly tired and drained. She is worried that her health has taken a back seat to everything and knows that she has to reprioritize this as she isn’t getting any younger. She hates feeling fat, frumpy and frazzled. But she doesn’t know where to start.

2. Why does it persist?
    Even just thinking about getting started is exhausting. And the failure of past attempts- weight watchers, the Bust your Booty boot camp and the $250 juicer that sits dry after endless gross kale smoothies-adds to the weighty burden of getting going again. Every day starts with ‘today is the day’ but by the time evening rolls around she is too tired to do anything but just lay on the couch. If only she had some energy!

3. What is possible?
    Claire longs to feel dynamic and active again. She desperately wants to have her ‘oomph’ back. She knows that if she was healthier and more energetic it would sky rocket her confidence. With her new found energy she would be more willing to try out new activities and rediscover her fun. She would be able to persue the things that truly matter to her. She is certain it would help to pep up her relationship with her husband. Maybe she would even set up a date night like they have been talking about for so long now. She would feel so proud to set a good example for her kids.

4. Energized! is a unique program that is purposely designed to help Claire take tiny, super easy action steps towards improving her health and regaining her energy. It encourages her to build a solid health foundation by focusing on 4 key areas that work synergistically to boost energy levels-sleep, healthy eating, active movement, and mindset. It is not a ‘one-size fits all program’ but rather helps individuals uncover their unique goals, strengths and preferences. It is based on the idea that Claire is the expert in her own life, and what is going to work best for her own optimum health.
    It is all evidenced based tools and practices that Claire can try our on her own but get the support she needs from an online community and her coach.

My letter to Claire:

Hey Claire,
    I know that you have been really struggling lately. Feeling overwhelmed and exhausted. You hate waking up already feeling tired- even before you make it out of bed. You feel super guilty that you are just going through the motions at work and secretly-even sometimes with the kids and the hubby. You hate that you have put yourself DEAD last for so long. You feel a growing sense of urgency as you are afraid that this is really going to start catching up with you. You just can’t keep neglecting your health. You have a terrible sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach when you wonder, “where did that fun, active, alive woman go? And (cringe) who the hell is that staring back at me in the mirror now?!?!” You really need and want to make a change. But you really have no idea where to start- pretty much any thing you can think of seems like it would take WAY too much effort. You worry that something is wrong with you ‘cause you just can’t seem to find the motivation anymore. And you have put in a lot of effort in the past. I really admire your determination and perseverance in the various programs you have tried. And yet somehow they never seemed to last. And I know that after each one, you were so hard on yourself, feeling like a failure when they didn’t work for you. No wonder you just can’t work up the will power to try something yet again. But this is what I want you to know. YOU DID NOT FAIL-those programs failed you. We humans so desperately want the quick fix, want to help ourselves feel better RIGHT NOW that sometimes we hand over our power to the latest and greatest guru in hopes that their solution will be ours as well. The “if I can do it, anyone can” sales line. It is so bogus. Not everyone *can* lose 600lbs or run an ultra marathon or learn to dance backwards in heels by next Tuesday.
    Every one of us is unique; everyone has different strengths, challenges and resources. And yet we try to cram our unique lives into someone else’s ‘blueprint’, ‘system’ or ‘diet’ and hope that it fits us too. And pretty much every time-surprise, surprise- it doesn’t.
    After 20 years of working with people to help them create better lives for themselves there is one thing I know for sure. YOU are the expert on you. Only you can figure out what works best for you. Time and time again, I have seen that once people get clear on their strengths, reconnect with their inner desires and find what truly matters and motivates them, their energy level immediately jumps. From there they can begin to take charge of their health. They can explore which health habits and behaviors are the most enjoyable for them and which ones are likely to be sustainable-in their lives.
    Which is why I am really wanting to share with you some information about a brand new program I have put together to help people do exactly that. And if this sounds like something you would like to try, I would love to invite you to my new 5 week online course called Energize!
    This is an online program that you can do from the comfort and convenience of your own home. We get started by figuring out your unique strengths, discover your core values and then spend some time getting to know the others in our private, intimate community who will be on a similar journey. Each week we focus on a different topic- food, mood, exercise and sleep. On their own these areas are important but together they work synergistically to maximally boost your energy. Each week you will be given some fun, super easy exercises/activities to try throughout the week.
    By the end of the program you can expect to:
    • be sleeping better and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start your day
    • be aware of what foods make you feel great and how to easily sustain your energy through the whole day
    • actually look forward to moving your body on a consistent basis and enjoy beginning to feel fit and stronger again
    • find yourself in more and more of a positive mood, with a greater sense of well being
    • and best of all, come away with a renewed sense of hope, confidence and energy to begin to tackle what matters most in your life.

Testimonials:
    This is a beta program so no direct testimonials. And I must admit that I have never actively sought out testimonials. I do have some feedback that clients have given me but they were either from my work in the public sector or under contract where confidentiality is a big issue. They will just be with a first name and last initial.

“Sandra helped me find goals that were realistic for me. She helped me identify if I was on track and how to stay there. I never knew it could be so easy or so fun to make changes.”

“Sandra has a remarkable ability to coach-her gentleness and encouragement lay the path for ultimate growth.”

“I feel much more confident in my abilities and have a clear sense of my values, goals and how I can work towards achieving them. It has been a very rewarding experience.”

Not sure if these are the best to use as they really don’t speak directly to the result I am getting for clients in this new program. Maybe I should figure out a way to work in responses from the survey homework we did a few months back.

3 levels of offer:
    I am not sure about this…I have been putting most of my energy into pulling together this course, so figuring out 2 more offerings seems daunting. Would it be cheating to say that once I run the beta program I may have a better idea of what I may offer as an entry level? Freebie? I would like to have enough beta clients to run a test of the course as stand alone and course with additional coaching or group calls-those could be my levels.

If you got all the way through this-thanks! Sorry, it was more of a brain dump.

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Sandra:

Ssshhhhh. Don’t tell anyone, but sometimes: I’m Claire.

And I know this is a semi-brain dump and not refined. Just giving some feedback based on what there. 😉

What connected with me, was this statement: “And the failure of past attempts- weight watchers, the Bust your Booty boot camp and the $250 juicer that sits dry after endless gross kale smoothies-adds to the weighty burden of getting going again. Every day starts with ‘today is the day’ but by the time evening rolls around she is too tired to do anything but just lay on the couch.”

I’d love to see those detailed explicit examples in the letter.

Even if I’ve never done a ‘Bust Your Booty’ bootcamp nor have I done WW…heck, I don’t have a juicier – I have my *own* variants of these. And I could relate and nod my head. For me it was Tracy Anderson and these effin’ shakes I can’t even smell without wanting to puke. So while not the same, I was WITH you.

For some reason, the letter’s copy didn’t draw me in as quickly as your starter recipe copy did. Really isolate why Energenized is different – perhaps the other programs failed her, but how will yours keep her engaged. How will it be different? You alluded to that in the starter recipe – that Claire already has the answers but may need some help in grabbing them internally, but it’s MIA in the letter.

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

I can’t see how to edit my post, Tea, so I am adding this info.

This will be a 5 week online course, currently in beta. I am thinking that I would offer it as a stand alone Course for $147 or Course plus 3 group coaching calls at $239. I really want them to choose the group coaching option so maybe I need to add a 3rd option of Course plus weekly 30 minute 1:1 coaching at $499.(In beta, I would love to get 3-5 participants in each option to see which one works better…I feel that I would need to offer up a ‘scholarship’ space or two and then heavily discount the price for others, given that I currently have a teenie, tiny list to draw from)
    The Course itself includes:
    •The five-week course is divided into five sections. The first week allows participants to uncover their unique strengths, goals and preferences. The following four weeks we focus on the critical areas of sleep, food, mood and exercise and teach us how they interrelate to support our health and boost our energy.
    •The weekly activities are completely self-paced and can be completed at any time, any place you have Internet access.
    -As your on-line coach, I will provide feedback and support on the discussion pages. I’m also available to answer any questions via email along the way.
    •The workshop is accessed via Ruzuku, a user-friendly, password-protected online learning platform.
    •Participants are encouraged to share their experiences and support others in the workshop. If you’d rather tackle the exercises anonymously, that’s okay too. My goal is to provide a positive and constructive experience for all.

For the course plus group coaching:
    •I will lead three live 45 minute Q&A teleconferences during the five-week workshop. However, if you can’t make the call, it will be recorded and made available to everyone.

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Hi Sandra,

I love the starter recipe and letter you wrote. The letter seems to be focused more on personal growth and purpose/life coaching as a way to get energized and the starter recipe sounds more like health coaching. Is there way to connect the strengths, core values, and purpose part to the health part in a way that differentiates you from other health coaches and isn’t confusing for people. I’m afraid people might be confused on whether you are a life or health coach. (fyi, I struggle with the same thing because I have a more holistic approach;)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.