Find Your Self….in France

Home Forums About You (our Members) Find Your Self….in France

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tea Silvestre 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

About 8 years ago, Tea and I collaborated as a dynamic duo for women entrepreneurs when we co-taught at Women’s Economic Ventures, she help me reinvent my branding when I went from semi-traditional CPA to meta-CPA and founder of Money Chi, money coaching for a positive relationship with money…

During those days, my dream was to live part time in a farmhouse in France, a retreat center for French and Americans to exchange ideas, culture and support each other to reinvent their lives. 3 years ago and with an empty nest, I created Find Your Self in France, a boutique tour company specialized in sharing the best France has to offer. My first year in business will end this September with my 3rd trip to France and living over half the year in France.

My goals are to grow my business and coach people to follow their dreams using the tools I developed for Money Chi. I often get distracted and think I want to become a pastry chef and own a farmhouse but I already have partners who own farmhouses and chateaux where I organize retreats for people to come and grow and learn to live life well. I don’t really need to own the property and have the headaches that go along with that. I’m living my dream already and I rely on others for encouragement when I get discouraged. I am happy to offer the same as well as money and dream coaching.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.