If a spreadsheet could talk

Home Forums Pre-planning If a spreadsheet could talk

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TreasuredGuest 2 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

What a terrific learning. I can’t say I was excited at looking at my numbers but I learned a lot. One I only started this in August. I’ve gotten a book written and soft launched. Not bad

Insight #1 Half my tribe are men. Shocking. I’ll be adjusting my stance to welcome more ment. Although I don’t know if guys get the concept of mad money but the do understand passive income strategies.

insight # 2 FB and Limkedin are the top referring sites. I see FB more as a research tool than leD gen. I’m open to suggestions for FB

Insight #3 the more active I am the more my site gets traffic. Traffic boomed during the soft launch Nd plummeted afterwards.

THIS WAS A GOOD PRE-planning weekend. I got reminded that I love interviews. More of that to come. I’d rather have best selling courses than coaching programs. I’m a words gal for sure but I see how compelling numbers can be.

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

I love your enthusiasm Dina:-) Numbers do talk, don’t they? Whether we like them or not, the stories numbers tell, cannot be denied. Your insights about your tribe and social media will come handy during our planning session. Good to have you with us.

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Dina~

All great info to have. Isn’t it interesting that your biggest followers are men?! That’s cool. I know men do pay great attention to money for sure.

It’s always great knowing what fuels the fire for traffic. Great!

Stacey

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.