Letter to Ideal Client using the Starter Recipe

Home Forums Hero Character Sketch (Ideal Client Profile) Letter to Ideal Client using the Starter Recipe

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tea Silvestre 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Dear Ideal Client,

You’re heading into the holidays alone. Again. You’ve tried everything you can think of to meet a great man, and you still haven’t managed to meet even one man who you’re excited about. You’re feeling sad, scared, frustrated…or even worse, like totally quitting on your dream.

You’ve bought every program and product that’s promised you “Love in 90 Days”, and, even though you’ve followed the programs diligently, they have not gotten you to where you know you need to go. Something is missing – you know that. You just aren’t sure what it is that is not working.

And you know that when you get it figured out, and you break out of whatever it is that’s been holding you back, you’re going to be the best partner your great man has ever experienced. You’ll both be profoundly grateful for what you have together, and every aspect of your lives will be better, because you’ve found each other.

One of the things that most programs and products do is to teach you what to DO to “get a man”, but they don’t help you to really shift how you FEEL about men, and how to convey your positive feelings in a way that men GET. I know what makes men motivated to be in a relationship with a woman, and I can teach you.

My next “Blueprint” program kicks off on January 5th, where you’ll learn what it is that you really require in a man and in a relationship, so you can identify men who fit, and quickly. Stop wasting precious time. Click this link to learn more about it, and how it might just be the thing you’re looking for, to help you have that scrumptious relationship with a man who is a great fit for you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.