My main sales page / updated

Home Forums Sales Pages My main sales page / updated

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Tea Silvestre 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

You feel as if it’s never the right time to do your thing, and

the needs of the many almost always outweigh yours.

You’re becoming increasingly resentful and disappointed and it’s affecting your relationships and the quality of your life.

Every little thing seems to bother you and your patience is falling short. As you lay in bed at night, trying to sleep, you look back at your day and wonder . . . Why did you have to snap at the kids? They were just being kids.

Other people appear to have their act together. They’ve figured out what they want and they’re doing a fine job going for it . You can’t help but feeling a tinge of envy.

Sometimes you think . . . “I may as well accept what is and forget my “silly” ideas of going back to school, looking for a better job, starting that business I’ve been dreaming about, or taking a long-wished for vacation.”

But then again . . . does it have to be this way?

I don’t think it does. I believe it’s vital that you keep the thread to your dreams and desires alive and pulsing.

Whether you do something big or small about it, it doesn’t matter. All it matters is keeping your dreams alive. Your dreams and everything you’re passionate about, define you. So does giving up on them.

Imagine yourself a few years from now looking back at your life.

How do you feel knowing that you sacrificed your dreams and your heart’s desires for the fear of failure or disapproval?

Like . . . never trying to get the job you really wanted and thought you deserved to have?

Choosing a field of studies for the sake of job security and ignoring what you’re passionate about?

Not taking care of your health and peace of mind? OR

Putting up with unhealthy situations for far too long?

Would you say it was worth it?

If the answer is yes, then what I offer isn’t for you.

But . . . if what I say resonates with you, understand that . . .

Giving up is not an option.

Time to put your thinking cap on.

I’ll let you in on a little secret. Give up on waiting for the right time. Let go of your perfectionism and do what you can . . . today!

That’s how you feed the fire of manifestation. That’s how dreams stay alive!

What if you could . . .

• Overcome self-doubt and believe in yourself
    • Leverage your current situation and open up to a whole new set of possibilities
    • Make decisions and choices that are fueled by renewed purpose and clarity
    • Be strategic and deliberate
    • Find beauty and purpose in even the little things
    • Launch your new beginning with confidence, and
    • Go for what you want for a change?

How would you feel then?

Free? Fulfilled? Happy? Confident? All of the above?

I bet that giving of yourself would be a lot easier and less taxing then.

If this is something you’d like to work on, I can help you.

What if you were to look at your life as a garden?

It’s up to you to decide how to cultivate it and what you’re going to grow in it, right?

It’s no secret that my garden means a lot to me. It has taught me that it takes vision, patience, timing, and the willingness to try, fail, let go, and try again.

What about you?

Are you ready to give your garden the attention it deserves?

There’s a variety of ways we can work together that can fit your budget and your individual needs.

You can begin with the . . .

The Seed Starter
    I see this as the first step to manifesting something wonderful.
    It includes an assessment plus one 30-minute private coaching session to help you gain deeper understanding of your current challenges and brainstorm some immediate solutions.
    Jump Right In (link)

OR

Facilitated through an online, user-friendly, learning platform.
    You can participate from the comfort of your home or office and work at your own pace.
    This isn’t the kind of course where you sign up and you’re left on your own. I’ll be with you every step of the way, supporting you, asking questions, giving you feedback, and being available for questions and extra support.
    Read More (link)

OR, you can push your sleeves back and join me for some good, old-fashioned garden work.

We’ll work together to plan the garden you’ve always wanted to have, amend the soil, plan the seeds and nurture them to full bloom. Along the way, we’ll keep an eye on the weeds and make sure nothing interferes with your bountiful harvest.

Garden Basics

Includes: One online workshop
    One 45-minute private coaching session, and
    Lifetime access to the Community Garden; a Facebook group that’s created for my clients only to touch base, ask questions, and get support from their fellow gardeners.
    Read More (link)

In Full Bloom

Includes: One online workshop
    Three 45-minute private coaching sessions, and
    Lifetime access to the Community Garden; a Facebook group that’s created for my clients only to touch base, ask questions, and get support from their fellow gardeners.
    Read More (link)

Strong Intention Coaching: Unleash Your Inner Master Gardener

A fast-pace coaching program for people who are ready to tackle a specific project or goal.
    Includes: Nine 45-minute private coaching sessions,
    A personalized retreat,
    A 15% discount for online workshops, and
    Read More (link)

I’m treating this sales page as the main gateway to the various offerings.
    I’m open to all feedback:-) Thanks in advance.

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Love you concept and see how you followed the recipe. I was a little overwhelmed with the options to work with you. To me the five were too many choices for me.

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Thank you Lee. I know what you mean. It felt that way that’s why I kept working on it. Would you take a look at my sales page online and see if the visual arrangement makes a difference for you?
    I’d really appreciate it.
    Yota

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

I can connect to the questions and scenarios you portray in the beginning and I like your gardening analogy a lot. Maybe using some of the garden analysis in the beginning part to tie in with your garden theme. It feels a little disconnected.

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Thank you Alecia. I know what you mean. I felt the same way. I went ahead and introduced the “garden” question earlier in the text. It feels better and I’ll keep working on it. xoxo

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Hi Yota,
    Being a ‘wanna be’ gardener myself I love the gardening metaphor. I just think you need to “cultivate” it a bit more through out the whole page.
    For example:
    What if you were to look at your life as a garden?
    Imagine yourself as the master gardener-you get to to decide what to grow and how to cultivate it.

Imagine yourself a few years from now looking back at that “garden”.
    Is it a wonderful lush vibrant space? or is it full of weeds, sickly plants or a bunch of flowers you don’t’ even like?
    etc, etc.

Instead of asking them how would they feel, TELL them you know what that feels like to not cultivate their garden, to have a plot of dry, hardened dirt, etc.

“time to put your thinking cap on” can you change this to a gardening phrase?…”time to put the gardeners gloves on”….or whatever tools gardeners use to plot their landscape, etc
    That’s how you feed the fire of manifestation. That’s how dreams stay alive!-..again see if you can come up with the same thing using your theme. There are so many yummy words attached to the gardening idea…grow, nourish, cultivate, seed, harvest, blossom, bud, tend, ripen, harvest, etc.
    I think that will go a long way towards not having the page feel a bit disjointed.

I love the picture by the way!

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Hi Sandra,
    What great feedback. Thank you! I see what you mean and I’ll incorporate your ideas.
    See you in the DDR.
    Yota

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

I love the copy and the metaphor. I think you can go deeper in the beginning with relating to your ideal client. Not just the benefits and the what ifs but more about what she is going through and is stopping her from going for her dream…describing the beliefs and thoughts that might be going through her mind, limiting thoughts, and etc.

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

As folks have noted, there are really too many options for the amount of sales copy you’re using here. If you’d like to write some introductory text and then give folks a “menu” of items that have their own sales pages, that would work here. But the length of the copy you’ve written makes me think there’s going to be ONE thing at the end (or maybe 3 variations of one thing).

When you’ve watched today’s recording, email me if you have questions. I’d love to see the new and improved versions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.