Ongoing Learning.

Home Forums Email Marketing Ongoing Learning.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Three email lists from DDR: I’ve had a chaotic summer and haven’t read much email from any resource. I am subscribed, but not engaged.
    Email that I don’t miss: No Sidebar NoSidebar.com, owner, Brian Gardner with other authors. I subscribed because I am very deep into the Copyblogger/StudioPress community and Brian Gardner is a foundation person. No Sidebar discusses different and varied facets of minimalism.
    What I am working on improving:
    Frequency. Thought I might have an ‘in’ by hooking a feed for the blog to Aweber as a blog broadcast, but discovered today (8/24/15) that this hasn’t been working. I have a couple technical suspicions that I will track down; or I will go to manually sending the email as a broadcast.
    The auto-responder works fine. I use Yoast’s WP SEO plugin to work with subject lines and content. The Yoast newsletter had an inspiring article this week about using headers in the content, particularly for longer posts.
    Recent experiences I’ve had with email services has become an inspiration for a series evaluating the email services.
    I’ve found one small reason/excuse for sending on a fairly frequent, steady schedule. The email services keep trying to ‘improve’ which translates into interface changes that can have a person lost and feeling very inadequate. I work with client’s email services, making keeping up to date even more essential.
    Many from the DDR have subscribed to a secondary list at Red Leaf Desktop where I have promised added free photos. I have the photos, but haven’t added them all summer.
    I never thought I would catch myself wishing a summer would end and winter would come!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.