Peeping on Pinterest

Home Forums Socializing on Social Media Peeping on Pinterest

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tea Silvestre 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Greetings!

Even tho’ I didn’t finish the project, I did realize that yes, Pinterest is definitely a great place for WonderLand to be promoting itself.

Home of quotes, good material, and being visual it’s purr-fectly suited to WonderLand’s products of meditations, jewelry, card decks, and books.

And very friendly to people diving back in: I only did a bit of repinning in-between bouts of arguing with board placement, and I’ve noticed that just from that, I’ve had some repins.

How exciting it will be to start getting some of our original material out there!

Just got done creating Pinterest images for our free meditations and will be posting them presently, complete with links.

Will definitely be continuing with Pinterest, and for the record, I like this new way of doing projects, even tho’ I did not accomplish it this go-round.

The nice thing is that it’s very repeatable at any time of year and on any social media site.

Chirp, chirp! 😉
    -Birdy :>O<:

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  Tea Silvestre. Reason: forgot the best part! :>O

Anonymous

Hi Birdy,

One of the things I love about Pinterest is it’s versatility – it seems that no matter what field you’re in it’s possible to come up with interesting and engaging ideas for using it. I can see it will be perfect for you and I’m looking forward to seeing your images 🙂

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Glad to hear you found value with the homework, Birdy. Definitely keep an eye on your traffic and analytics to see what the changes/improvements are. We’d love to hear about ’em!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.