Stronger Leader Content Strategy

Home Forums Content Strategy Stronger Leader Content Strategy

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TreasuredGuest 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

My big goals this year are to establish my new brand, Stronger Leader, with a new web site and logo, coaching and training programs and a book. To support these goals, my plan is to write on a topic a month that will also serve as material for the book. I have a half-day Stronger Leader training developed and ready to roll. I could pull together something longer or shorter in a flash. My goal is to send 1-2 emails a month and write 1-2 blog posts a month on each topic.

Feb – Blog post about a retreat I facilitated introducing the Stronger Leader training program.
    March – Stronger Leader Launch –Write about the benefits of a strengths-based approach. Write up my top 5 strengths and add to my About page. Make a special offer for strengths assessment and 3-minute discovery session for $97.
    April – Emotional Intelligence and leadership – finish blog post, “What my mother taught me about EI””; Authentic leadership? share recording of EI podcast.
    May – creativity and leadership – Find Your Outlet – post on creative expression and leadership, finding your outlet. Share painting. Flow workshop??
    June – Change management and leadership – build on daughter’s high school graduation. Post on stages of change that can help leaders navigate tricky waters.
    July – Conflict resolution and leadership (you know, fireworks). Blog post on effective supervision, positive communication.
    August –Coaching and Leadership – back to school. Importance of coaching when you’re in a leadership role. Transition into “back to school” coaching and training package. Maybe group coaching?
    September – Training and effective presentation skills and leadership – professional development as a priority. Offer coaching package and some offer around training/retreat facilitation
    October – Evaluation and Leadership – how to do effective staff evaluations. What to avoid. Perils.
    November – Building your team.
    December – Gratitude and planning

Now to get ‘er done!!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Tea Silvestre.

Anonymous

I like your basic plan to build around a book. Working on the here and now, but knowing how everything will come together at the finish.

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Kudos for going the extra mile and planning out your full year! And blogging a book is a great way to feed two birds with one scone.

Would love to see you incorporate speaking gigs into this mix — especially as I know you do quite a bit of this (and speaking is absolutely part of a content strategy).

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

love your goals for the year and it seems you are on track with a great plan. is the strengths based approach the main differentiator of you and your programs, would love to hear more.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.