TravelReady? You bet!

Home Forums Signature Dish TravelReady? You bet!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tea Silvestre 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Homework DDR: Products/Prices

SUPERPOWERS

Explain medical concepts without all the jargon/gobbledygook. Plain language explanations.
    Benefit: Client understands what is being said and is encouraged to be in conversation about medical topic (how to stay healthy while traveling)
    →peace of mind – understand what is being recommended, why, and how that will help you stay healthy.

Education about simple, easy to execute methods of preventative care-presented in small ‘bites’ with explanations about why things are recommended and why simple changes make for big improvements.
    Benefit: Small, easy to implement recommendations with immediate health benefits.
    → Confidence in ability to successfully follow recommendations.

Big Kahuna: $3000: 3 webinars x 12 months up to 200 employees
    Series of customized webinars delivered on demand, each module about 60-70 minutes of content broken up into bite-sized multi-format lessons. Each lesson includes downloadable video and/or audio plus handout so that learners can use preferred learning style (watching, hearing, or reading)

Add on content can include consultation about how to implement a travel medicine program within your company (or school)

Write content
    Create video/slides
    Delivered on Ruzuku
    Create workbook (used below) hire assistant to format booklet.

Main Dish: ($297)
    Single Module Pre-recorded eLearning course delivered on demand; about 60-70 minutes of content broken up into bite-sized multi-format lessons. Each lesson includes downloadable video and/or audio plus handout so that learners can use preferred learning style (watching, hearing, or reading)

Includes video/slides with voice over
    Includes workbook
    Includes MP3

Write content
    Create video/slides
    Hire assistant to format book into workbook-style PDF
    Record mp3, will need to purchase intro/outro from FIVERR

Delivered on Ruzuku platform

Small Taste: $197
    Workbook from portions of pre-recorded webinars/come with audio recordings for download to mp3 player

• Which vaccines do most adults need? Common travel vaccines for business travelers.
    • How to beat Jet Lag
    • Ugh, Bed Bugs

Write content
    Hire assistant to format book into workbook-style PDF
    Record mp3, will need to purchase intro/outro from FIVERR
    Develop landing page to sell these products
    Set up email auto-responder to deliver products (assistant to do this)
    Print on demand?

Appetizer: $97
    Seat in a live group webinar, offered intermittently (4 times per year?)
    How to beat jetlag
    Bed bug prevention, insect bite prevention
    How to use CDC website and why you need vaccines when you travel.

Write content
    Create slides
    Hire assistant to help with webinar on GoToWebinar or Hangouts
    Advertise webinar
    Create landing page/sales page

Pink Spoon: Free
    8-topic eBook (template ebook which highlights problems of travelers and what can be done)
    I already have template for eBook. (hire assistant to put info into booklet)
    Create CTA for sidebar of website

Check list of phone apps for busy travelers
    Resources needed: Time to write out content
    Someone to create beautiful PDF for check list.
    Create CTA for sidebar for website

Speaking at local ‘good guys’ clubs (Rotary etc)
    Write speeches
    Improve landing pages for speaker
    Develop list of prospects/contact info (hire assistant to do this)
    Speaking coach
    Record talks for improvement and create MP3 files
    Nat’l Speakers Assoc membership

/Users/sarahkohl/Desktop/Tea Projects/mindmap TRMD.pdf

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

I love how you developed your Signature Dish. Reading from the top, it appears you’d like to work with International Corporations whose employees travel a lot. That’s a great concept.
    As I went on reading, I could see how your offerings trickle down to be useful and informative to even the single traveler. I love how you cover the range.
    As for what you need to make it all happen, I love the way you think. One can’t possibly think and execute in a big way without soliciting help from various resources.
    Have you thought of names for your offerings?
    Looking forward to the unfolding of your great adventure:-)
    xoxo
    Yota

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

Ah yes, the naming! I loved your Big Kahuna title and thought you could definitely play with exotic locations as part of your naming process.

In addition to the speaking, there will need to be some writing (blogging), but you’ve got a solid handle on where to go from here.

More may come up during our Case Studies meeting today.

Tea Silvestre
    Keymaster

This is very well conceived, Sarah. I love the way Yota signed off on her comment, “the unfolding of your great adventure.” I’m wondering if referencing the adventurer archetype in your copy and branding might add some storytelling and interest. Are your corporate clients adventure-seeking, or would thinking of their overseas travel as an adventure make it feel less overwhelming? The use of the Big Kahuna relates to this and touches upon CEO types who are in charge.

Timely information on ebola could help position you as being on top of things and reassuring your clientele. When I travelled to South Africa, there was a lot of confusion surrounding Yellow Fever vaccines because we had a layover in a north african country. “Demystifying” the CDC website would be a verrrry good thing.

Cheers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.