This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous 4 years, 1 month ago.
January 18, 2015 at 7:30 pm #1406
January 2015 DDR Homework
Who is actually looking for me?
HR directors of small to mid-size manufacturing companies who have employees (3000) who travel internationally She has employees new to traveling and a ‘Duty of Care’ to provide safety training.
3. Mindmap & Sleuth their hungers.
• Accountable education (SCORM compliant)
• Duty of Care
• Productivity of employees
• Keep healthcare costs under control
• Plans for emergencies
• Keep the C-suite happy
• Need done-for-you are too busy for DWY
4. Mindmap & Sleuth their landscape/ecosystem.
• Vendors: learning management systems (LMS) ,travel insurance, travel agents, health insurance agents
• Media: USA Today, Professional Journals, Websites
• Education: local community colleges, alumni associations
• Professional organizations: SHRM, SPHR
• Trade shows: meeting planners, other manufacturers
5. Identify your top 3 online AND 3 offline locations for connecting to your Top Prospectors.
• 2 webinars per month on topics of interest
• BHAG: Write often enough/well enough to be able to get a column
• Interview HR professionals about how they manage their traveling employees
• Speak/workshops at trade association meetings
• Teach class at local community college
• Ask for referrals from current clients.
6. Outline your weekly strategy for researching/connecting (time spent, day(s), etc.) Fridays is LinkedIn Day.
• 60 minutes spent ‘working’ LinkedIn
• Update profile- finish sorting out keywords etc
• LinkedIn- ‘stalk’ groups to listen in and ask questions. About 20% of time will promote blog post or other such content
• Ask to ‘interview’ HR professionals to learn more about problem faced and what they have tried – 2 Wednesdays per month x 2.5 hours (prep and then 30 min talk, and write summary afterwards)
• Develop video clips to be placed into profile to ‘advertise’ speaking at trade shows/association events. Write scripts/plan on Wednesday- film on 1 Friday/month 4 hours.
• Invite HR professionals to twice monthly webinars on Wednesday at noon
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.