Why Act Your Age?

Home Forums About You (our Members) Why Act Your Age?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TreasuredGuest 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi from Julia, one of the DDR distance-learning members, based in Western Australia, living in a solar-passive house with an environmental architect/inventor husband. No children. No dogs, cats or horses. Some fish in the pond and frogs in the gardens.

My self image used to be tied up with running a successful business, making money and working long hours. Not any more. I’ve learned the error of my ways.

In 2011 I started following Téa and under her training in the ‘Test Kitchen’ I developed the Swanbourne Business Centre website into a successful selling tool for our executive suites. We sold the business centre in February 2014 so I’m devoting this year to travel and learning new things, being so glad to lose the yoke of working 9-5.

I’ve moved into the realm of yoga philosophy, NLP, behavioural finance and living in the present moment.

So this is my new direction. My plan is to develop a website to combine what I know about how we interpret our world and apply it to helping people sort out their problems and specifically to encourage women my age to live with attitude, and not ‘act their age’ I haven’t yet worked out how to make it profitable. First things first.

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

Hi Julia,
    Thank you for sharing your journey. Wow . . . good for you!
    It doesn’t seem you’ll have much difficulty making it happen. You’re a shining example.
    You know what they say … If you build it, they will come:-)
    I love your take of encouraging women your age to live with attitude. I think all women can use a big of attitude, don’t you think?
    Can’t wait to see how you make it all happen.
    Yota

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.