Yota Schneider of www.openforsuccess.com

Home Forums About You (our Members) Yota Schneider of www.openforsuccess.com

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TreasuredGuest 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

TreasuredGuest
    Participant

I was born and raised in Athens, Greece and moved to the US thirty years ago. I live in Woodbury, CT – a small, quintessential New England town.

When I’m not working or taking care of my tribe (my hubby and twin, teenage girls that is) I can be found in the garden battling weeds and moving perennials around, taking long walks, practicing mindfulness meditation, reading, knitting, or taking my camera and getting lost, looking for inspiration. I’m a good cook but not a baker. Following recipes isn’t my thing:-)

I work as a life coach and mentor to people who want to leverage change and open up to a whole new set of possibilities. You could say that I help them cultivate and reinvent their flowering beds.

I joined the DDR because I need help strengthening my brand, communicating clearly, and showing up. I am tired of considering myself one of the best kept secrets in CT:-)

My business goals include increasing my individual client base, designing and launching the group coaching aspect of my practice, and delivering consistently well attended online courses.

Your honest and straight forward feedback will be greatly appreciated and I promise to do the same.

Looking forward to our conversations.

Yota

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.