First, catch up on our meeting here:
1. Assess Your Branding and Pick an Area that You Want to Improve:
- Your Big Why and how it’s expressed visually, verbally, etc.
- Your Collaborations/Partnerships
- How You Serve Your Clients
2. Outline (step-by-step) what needs to happen to improve your branding, and what resources you need in order to take action.
3. Take action on at least the first steps and post a summary of your experience and questions to the Branding Forum no later than Noon, Friday, April 24th (Pacific Time).
- Each person who meets the deadline is entered to win: ONE FREE in-depth branding review (of your website, social media profiles, etc.)
- For each 3 people you provide feedback to (before we meet on Monday) you’ll receive an additional entry.
Remember: Use our Facebook group to get as much feedback and brainstorming help as you can.
For additional review, download the slides: B&L – Zest – Branding
[Optional] Additional Reading:
Simplify a Complicated Branding Story [blog post]
Collaborations: 12 Ways to Build Your Brand [blog post]
Designing a Brand that Works: 6 Key Elements [blog post]