The content in this module corresponds to the part of your Biz Story Framework that is concerned with closing a sale. The videos below run approx 6 hours. You can stop and start them as needed.
Your Test Kitchen mission:
- Identify ONE area of TRUST where you need to improve (Do they trust YOU/YOUR BIZ? Do they trust your OFFER? Do they trust THEMSELVES? Do YOU trust YOURSELF?) and give 3 ideas (bullet points) for how you’ll address it.
- Describe your “Artichoke” (something you Love-Love-Love) in full, sensory and emotional detail. (One paragraph)
- Describe something you Love about your work in the same way (One paragraph)
- Choose ONE Doorway (aka Product/Service) that you’d like to focus on increasing sales for. Describe it’s BIG end result. How does it help your Hero (aka Ideal Client) solve their BIG desire/problem? What does it include? How is it priced? How is it delivered?
- Break that BIG Doorway into it at least three SMALL bites. What are the different components? For example, if your thing is a one-day workshop, three small bites might look like: an ebook, a 60 min teleclass or webinar on ONE point of your full workshop, a private FB group for discussion. How would you price these smaller bites? Is your BIG product a natural up-sell?
- Design a Discovery Session.
Name it, describe how it aligns with your main offer.
Highlight the benefits of having one.
- List the content you might discuss.
Invite your cohort to practice. Set a time/date with at least one other DDR member to practice having a Discovery Session.
- Recap your practice session and identify one area you want to improve.
Remember: Use our Facebook group to get as much feedback and brainstorming help as you can. Find and commit to your practice buddy NOW.
For additional review, download the slides: B&L – Knead – Sales Conversations