First, watch this month’s Brunch & Learn recording:
Your Test Kitchen mission:
- Identify ONE area of TRUST where you need to improve (Do they trust YOU/YOUR BIZ? Do they trust your OFFER? Do they trust THEMSELVES? Do YOU trust YOURSELF?) and give 3 ideas (bullet points) for how you’ll address it.
- Describe your “Artichoke” (something you Love-Love-Love) in full, sensory and emotional detail. (One paragraph)
- Describe something you Love about your work in the same way (One paragraph)
- Choose ONE Doorway (aka Product/Service) that you’d like to focus on increasing sales for. Describe it’s BIG end result. How does it help your Hero (aka Ideal Client) solve their BIG desire/problem? What does it include? How is it priced? How is it delivered?
- Break that BIG Doorway into it at least three SMALL bites. What are the different components? For example, if your thing is a one-day workshop, 3 small bites might look like: an ebook, a 60 min teleclass or webinar on ONE point of your full workshop, a private FB group for discussion. How would you price these smaller bites? Is your BIG product a natural upsell?
Remember: If you get stuck or you’d like help on something, please post your questions in our Facebook group!
For additional review, download the slides.
Attract Your Perfect Customers (Farmer’s Market Love Blog Post)
Copywriting Starter Recipe (Blog post)