First, watch the replay here:
Your Test Kitchen Mission:
- Brainstorm at least two villains for each quadrant (Internal/External and Conscious/Unconscious).
- Pick ONE that would be the best for you to tackle right now.
- Create an Avatar for this Villain (with a visual) and describe it fully. Don’t forget the emotions!
- Explain why you chose this one as your focus.
- EXTRA CREDIT: Use this new information to write a blog post for your site. (I’ll share all blog post links in a round-up/case study post that I do at the end of March.)
Post your answers to the above in the forum under the Villains category (no later than Monday, March 17th at noon, Pacific).
Remember: If you get stuck or you’d like help on something, please post your questions in our Facebook group!
For additional review, download the slides.
Copywriting Starter Recipe(Blog post)
How to Avoid Being Killed by Evil Chef Robots (Blog post) <– an example of how you might write a blog post of your own that addresses one of the many villains your prospective clients deal with.